Seven more for legion!
This is a guide on how to connect to the ZeroTier autist.network SD-LAN.
The only goal of this is to play Warcraft III 1.26 lmao.
Download and install the version of ZeroTier for your operating system here here.
Make sure that the ZeroTier One client is running,
- Ask a network admin for the Network ID (just Kieran right now)
- Right click the ZeroTier icon in the system tray
- Click join network
- Enter the network ID
- Leave the options as default
- Click Join
You will need a network admin to approve the connection request.
- Right click the ZeroTier
- Click on your Node ID (this copies it to the clipboard)
- Send them your Node ID
Set Network Interface Metric
Open the old control panel (Win + R 'control')
- Set 'view by' to small icons
- Click 'Networking and Sharing Centre'
- Click 'Change adaptor settings' (in the left pane)
- Right click the 'ZeroTier One [<Network ID>]' device and click properties
- Click the 'Internet Protocol Version four' entry and click properties
- Click advanced
- Uncheck 'Automatic Metric'
- Set 'Interface metric' to 1
- Click OK, Click OK, Click OK
Seven more for Legion!
Delete Old Networks
- Right click ZeroTier One in the system tray
- Click 'Show networks'
- Click delete on the network that you would like to delete
This used to be self hosted but lol paying for a vps. None of the traffic goes through ZeroTier's servers.
Everything that ZeroTier knows:
- When you are using ZeroTier
- Your IP
- Your network ID